Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Major vacation warning

Mr. Why-aren't-you-writing has given his tentative approval (like I need it, but it's good to keep him happy cause he's a peach. Really. Red Haven. No, we will not discuss plums.) for me and our daughter to take a college graduation trip this summer. We have some ideas, but she's stressed with her last few months of school, so we're dipping our toes in the water about destinations. Knowing LB, it will be someplace unconventional.
If you could take the trip of your dreams, where would it be? Tell me your first and second choices and why.

2 comments:

Jenny Trout said...

Ireland, to live in a little stone cottage in the countryside in county Cork for two whole months.

My second destination? France, to live in a small winery village for two months. The house I live in during this time should have been built pre-revolution and ideally be surrounded by fields of heather.

Bronwyn Green said...

Congrats on the upcoming vacation - I'm sorry the divine Ms L is stressed though. Ugh. Will A & H be going too?

Me? I want to spend two months traveling through England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland more than anything.