Thursday, February 21, 2008

112 days

Start to finish, 112 days. Yes, ladies and gents, I finished the Spell Breaker. At least, the first draft, which, as all who know me, is pretty clean. I still have to fix stuff. Like (insert wedding scene here) but the bones are there. Time to celebrate!
Yes, the car is running, good for another 97,000 miles. I think I'll take every other Wednesday off. Two weeks ago, it was the weather that kept me home. Next month? We'll see. Official March-is-finally-here party?
On to heavy edits.

4 comments:

Bronwyn Green said...

YAY CHERYL!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on finishing your first draft and happy editing.

Jenny Trout said...

This is my impression of Cheryl doing a final edit:

"Oh, I missed a hyphen on page 312. Well, all done, then."

You can eat off your first drafts, they're so clean.

sterlingwriter said...

It was a comma on page 217. Silly Jen.
Really, it was (insert wedding scene here) which I still haven't written.