Friday, November 2, 2007

Lissa


I really don't have a full facial picture of Lissa, they're all like this one. Yeah, she has red hair. Longer, I think, and without the MayDay bouquet.
Yesterday's NaNo count - 10 pages. Don't be impressed, seven of those were from conception of the idea.
I have thirty-one scenes in the first half of the book on my spreadsheet. One a day. It won't be pretty, but this is the vomit draft, right?
Tonight - Richard's first POV scene. I have no idea what he has in store for me. On the other hand, I have several ideas for him (see yesterday's post, hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge.)

2 comments:

Brynn Paulin said...

I'm still gonna be impressed. Good work!!

Bronwyn Green said...

Love the photo of Lissa. Shuddering at the spreadsheet, but that's just me. :)