Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm sick


Why do I keep doing this? Buying books when I know I don't have time to read. I barely have time to pay the bills this month (the mortgage is due when?) Yet I received three in the mail today (one weighing in at almost 900 pages) and have six more I've purchased in the last month. Not to mention a stack of others in my TBR pile. Why, why, why? I can't possibly read them during my lunch hour, the only uninterrupted time I have nowadays.

My friends, I suffer from readabookamania. Or maybe it's neverhaveenoughaphobia. There is nothing as comforting as a wall of books, read or unread. Unless it's a full freezer. Or a full pantry. Or stacks of magazines. Or fat quarters of fabric. You know, I think I might have a "stuff" problem. Ya think?

What book are you dying to read?

2 comments:

Bronwyn Green said...

Gah...I know the feeling! Maybe we should start a support group.

Brynn Paulin said...

(shoves 10 books behind her) What books?