Saturday, December 1, 2007

1/2 a book

NaNoWriMo is over, and I did it! Granted, I never officially registered, but my opinion is more important than Chris Baty's. Two hundred pages in thirty days! I finished the last sentence of scene two on page two hundred, line twenty-four.
For December, I'm planning on NaNo light. At least one hundred but preferably one hundred and fifty pages.
The draft is a lot rougher than normal, but I have plenty of notes. The Girls keep sending up tidbits to add, the latest being a secondary character should be pregnant. I resisted for two or three weeks, but caved in last night. There must be a reason. In the meantime, I'm enjoying torturing my characters. I have much more in store for them before the happily ever after.
If you're looking for a little Christmas fun, visit this website: www.elfyourself.com Upload some photos and send them to your friends. It's a rocking good time!

2 comments:

Brynn Paulin said...

congrats!!! You did way better than I did.

Thanks for the ElfMe. I loved it.

Jenny Trout said...

I did a scorching 36 pages in Nano this year. GO TEAM JEN!