Tuesday, March 11, 2008

T-3

T minus three days until I leave for the weekend.
Professionally, I'm attending a Bob Mayer workshop on Saturday. I hope when I
return, I'm all charged up and ready to plunge into TDS. I'm done with my edits for The Spell Breaker and have too much happening during the next three nights to tackle anything new, writing related.

Personally, I'm visiting my daughter (shown with not-Bob Mayer) in the same city as the workshop. Hey, it's a free sleep, and I haven't seen her since the holiday. Maybe not free, I tend to slip her a few dollars. And buy her meals. And somehow, a trip to Burlington Coat Factory always creeps into the itinerary. I know
she's busy with school and she's worried about entertaining me, but as long as I have a book to read or paper and pen, I'm set.

Griffin is home after a two day absence to be declawed. He's sleeping on the bed. Can cats get migraines? He closes his eyes whenever the lights go on, like he has a kitty headache. Poor baby. Missed him.

3 comments:

Bronwyn Green said...

Cute picture of the girlie - give her a hug for me :)

Jenny Trout said...

If I had known you were a cat person, I would have readily supplied you with one of ours. :(

Have a good time on your trip!

Brynn Paulin said...

Hope you have a great time with Bob and L.