Monday, September 15, 2008

Road Trip Day ? Somewhere in the Southwest

Ha, ha, kidding about that last part. We're in Santa Fe after having spent five wonderful days in Sedona. I'm moving there. For real.  Just not this year.  2009?  What the heck.
Raw Fest was and wasn't what I had thought.  Like any sub-cultural, it has its kooks and fanatics.  And serious, funny, wonderful, warm people who want to do right with their lives and bodies.  I can't judge any of them.  Nor should anyone else.  I mean, really, the people not on this lifestyle?  Sick.  Overweight.  Tired.  Blimpy.  Barely able to drag themselves out of bed and exist every day.  The raw fooders?  From what I've seen - thin.  Healthy.  Energetic.  Able to cure cancer, heart disease, diabetes and asthma with nothing but what grows in the ground.  Hoo-rah for them.

2 comments:

Jenny Trout said...

Is that like a Raw eating thing, where you don't cook your food?

I'm glad you're having a good trip, don't pick up anything horrible like scorpion poisoning or anything.

Bronwyn Green said...

Will you post about the raw food diet when you get back? I'd like to hear more.

BTW, Corwin is convinced you are the best one ever - he's addicted to the lego castle site! Thank you for that! :)