Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I gots to get me some BBC


Aaargh!  Unfair.  There ought to be a way to get original BBC programming here in the States.  Not BBC America.  Plain old BBC.
I'm talking about the series "Spooks" now in its seventh season.  The cast is awash in man candy:
Rupert Penry-Jones, aka Captain Wentworth in Persuasion (the kiss at the end - oh, wow)
Or - Richard Armitage, aka John Thornton in North and South ("Turn back.  Turn back to me."  heartwrenching scene)
Or - Matthew Macfadyen, aka Mr. Darcy in Pride & Prejudice
Did I mention the guest list?
Hugh Laurie
Ian McDiarmid
Anthony Head
To name a few
Did I mention it's a spy show?
So unfair.
And totally unavailable as a download.
Le sigh.

2 comments:

Jenny Trout said...

Try looking under the title "MI-5," which is the international title. You can get the DVDs from Netflix. :)

Bronwyn Green said...

Man candy, indeed! I must get me some of that, as well!