Friday, October 26, 2007

NaNo

NaNo is next month - November 1st. Thursday. Six days away. Are you ready? I'm spending the last weekend before the big crunch getting all my research organized. Years ago, when my daughter was in school, I grumbled about the cost of the "perfect" binder. Little did I know I'd be reusing them for my writing. Recycle, reuse. A green author.
I have legal pads, I have outline sheets, I have index cards. OMG, they make them with color-coded tops. Twenty each in red, orange, yellow, green and blue. Save one color for misc. notes and use the others for the four act structure. Oh, it's easy to be geeked by the simplest things.
Are you ready?

2 comments:

Bronwyn Green said...

Hell no, I'm not ready! I'm still sewing costumes! :D

BTW, Tinkerthug, Wendy Darling and Dorothy Gale's replacement shirt are finished...woohoo!

Brynn Paulin said...

Whoo hooo! Welcome to blogspot!

I can't wait for NANO.